HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavajava
Officer

PostSubject: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 am

If you have any ideas or want to leave feedback about our guild then this is the place to do it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dezox

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 pm

we should group up more so we get all classy achi we only got class blood elfs
(you need to have 1 cass off each race to get it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burnthewitch

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Some guide lines for people looking to raid would be quite nice. i'm interested but havn't been sure considering we seem to have two full groups? start a list of people looking to raid with roles and so that a third group could possibly be set up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhaera

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:41 am

I think this guild are awesome, there is alot of help in there, and the most people in the guild are really friendly. Ill just hope that i can get a place with my druid Zhaera in raids when i reach lvl 85 Very Happy i am 82 atm.

Regards Zhaera / Nichlas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavajava
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 pm

as for a rading guide and whats expect we are working on writing one up as we speak thanks for the feedback Smile

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Alright mate, i will do that Wink Hope that i have a chance to join some raids sometime. I will go on lvling my druid. I have a "couple" of hours left lvling

Regards Zhaera / Nichlas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavajava
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 am

We are currentley not recruiting any more members untill we review things again on the 10th May unless you know them or its an alt ask me or any officer/vetrean to invite for you since these are the only people that can accept new members now.

Officer

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   Sun May 22, 2011 9:48 am

Really need a lot more people to use this thread its very inportant we have regular feedback for the guild dont be shy I do my best to answer you ASAP.

PostSubject: Re: Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild   

Back to top Go down

Feedback and Suggestions For The Guild
Page 1 of 1